Player Emotes Pro | Custom, Unlimited Emotes, GUI Builder [1.7.10 – 1.12.2]
購買後請聯繫 Facebook or Line
提供你的gmail信箱 -> Google 雲端 與我共用
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Darkblade12 (ParticleEffect lib)
Welcome to Player Emotes Pro! This plugin allows you to create infinite emotes as well as use built-in emotes, both with several options for particles, faces, holograms and sounds! Permissions for all emotes, even your custom ones, making this a wonderful EULA friendly plugin!
Player Emotes Pro lets players run a command or use a GUI to share their emotions or actions with everyone on your server, with the option to target a specific player to include in their emotions or actions!
- Incredible In-Game editor/creator
- Infinite Heads & Animated Heads
- 14 styles of Particle effects
- Holographic Displays Support
- Use any Minecraft sounds
- Unlimited Emotes
- Fully configurable
- Ignore Command to hide Emotes output
- GUI for Awesome Emote Selection & editing
- Permissions for everything (See below)
- Cooldowns to avoid spam
- Placeholders for Emoter & Target names
- Venture Chat hook to allow more control over who sees the Emotes
- Only sends the Emote to the channel the Player is currently talking in!
- People listening to that channel, even if they are not talking in that channel will get the Emote
- Uses the distance of the channel so only people in that radius will see the Emote
- Get VentureChat HERE
- More to Come! Leave a suggestion if you would like to see a certain feature added!
If you’re using this plugin on a version below 1.8 you will not be able to use the heads/faces. Use 1.8 or higher for more functionality.
Code (Text):Admin Permissions:
- /emotes – (Displays help information)
- /emotetest <effect> – (Allows admins to test emote effects)
- /em – (Opens Emotes Menu)
- / emotes give <player> (Gives the player a menu item if they don’t have one)
- /emotes forcegive <player (Gives the player the menu item even if they have one)
- /emotes menu – (Alternative for opening Menu)
- /emotes ignore – (Toggles Emotes for the user)
- /emotes reload – (Reloads config & messages)
- /emotes remove [player] – (Remove the player or yourself from the cooldown)
emotes.* – Gives ALL permissions for this plugin!
emotes.build – Access to the build menu
emotes.build.* – Access to all built menu options
emotes.build.create – Access to create emotes
emotes.build.edit – Access to edit emotes
emotes.build.delete – Access to delete emotes
emotes.emotetest – Gives permission to /emotetest command
emotes.give.force – Allows the user to use /emotes forcegive
emotes.give – Allows the user to use /emotes give
emotes.cooldown.remove – Allows the user to use /emotes remove
emotes.cooldown.bypass – Makes the user bypass the cooldown
emotes.reload – Allows the user to reload the plugin with /emotes reloadUser Permissions:
[Whatever permissions you make for emotes]
emotes.hear – Shows the user messages in chat
emotes.menu – Allows the player to open the emotes menu
emotes.list – Lists all of the emotes a player has permission to
emotes.ignore – Allows the user to ignore Emotes (This will persist after restarts)To Do
File Examples and Explanations
- Custom Sound effects (Combination of sounds to produce emote like sounds)
- Use emote head as GUI Icon
- Random Emote Button
- Favorite Emote Buttom
- Emote Use Tracking (Keeps stats on which emotes each user uses the most and overall most used emotes so you know which ones people like the most)
- — More upon request —
Always use notepad++ or notepadqq when editing
All default files can be found on the Wiki!
Place the plugin in your plugins folder
ActionBarAPI is required for use of the action bar, but it’s not required. Also, a permissions plugin for the emotes permissions!
Restart your server (never use /reload)
Make some custom emotes and an awesome, easy to set up GUI! (When you like what you have, do /emotes reload to update in game)
(Optional) Leave a 5 Star review and post some suggestions in the discussion!
If you find any bugs or come across any errors (which is unlikely), please contact me here on the forums. You can either leave a reply in the discussion or PM me!